Available November/December 2020.
The Third Person Viewer is mounted on your BCD and films you from behind. The floaters can be clicked off and the Third Person Viewer can be used as a telescopic pole for recording.
- Extends to over 1.8 m.
- Hands free video recording with yourself in the image.
- Made of carbon fiber & poly-carbonate
- Magnetic safety release
- Weight: 245 g *including floaters, carabiner and magnetic release
- Materials: Carbon fiber, polycarbonate and stainless steel screws
What’s in the box?
- 1x Telescopic pole
- 2x Floaters
- 1x BCD mounting hook (with magnets for quick attachment)