The Apeks submersible pressure gauge, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
- Indicates the cylinder bottle pressure and the dial range is from zero to 360 bar.
- The dial face is designed with clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
This is the module only - does not include hose or boot.